Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday Cake

My little girl turns 4 soon and so this year I thought instead of buying a cake I would attempt to make one myself. Having NEVER done this before I thought a practice cake might be in order (you know... it must be perfect!!... J..I know you'll back me up on this one!... S... I'm not so sure.... free spirit!!!).
So I watched a video on YouTube and voila!





Needless to say, I am extremely proud of myself... and just might have a future ... after more practice cakes that is...(you know the perfection thing....always getting in the way!). I can't wait to make the real cake and see her little face light up!


6 comments:

  1. You're so right, I totally would have been a 1-shot wonder. Looks AMAZING....and just a practice, can't wait to see the real thing! ~*S*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the real thing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. from your non-free-spirit friend...great job!!!
    now all she needs is a crocheted bow... :) ♥J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA J your soo funny! I didn't even think of that! ~Mar*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the first practice run tasted great! Can't wait to taste the other ones! Say a cake on FB looked just like a purse! Complete w/ cell phone and comb!!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome! Almost makes you not want to eat it it looks so beautiful.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails